Annika's World of Warcraft Classic mods
Addons I'm using on my priest. Not things I've written, just things I have installed.
These are huge timesavers or just near to my heart.
- FiveSecondRule — mana regen timers (time until regen after casting, and time between ticks)
- Questie — show quest item locations on the map
- ClassicAuraDurations — numeric and rotational countdown timers for buffs/debuffs on various frames
- Vendor Price — show item prices in tooltips
- Missing TradeSkills List — list of the trade skills you're missing
- Clique — click casting mod
- Fishbringer — show fishing-related information for the current zone
- CensusPlusClassic — tracks census data for wowpop.appspot.com
These are relatively minor quality-of-life improvements.
- AtlasLootClassic — dungeon loot catalog
- Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) — helpful information for boss fights
- Level-up Screenshot — /played and a screenshot when you level up
- OmniCC — shows cooldown timers in bars
- TomTom — waypoints/directional arrow
Macro to fish if your Fishing Pole is equipped, otherwise start your auto attack:
#showtooltip Attack /cast [equipped:Fishing Pole] Fishing /startattack [noequipped:Fishing Pole]
Updated 17 September 2019