- Violet Mazurka
- A recording of James Buckley's "Violet Mazurka" for 5-string banjo, from his 1860 "New Banjo Guide"
- Pea Nut Girl
- An 1868 banjo tune, multitracked for a 1920s feel.
- The Modoc Reel
- A stroke style tune from Frank Converse's Analytical Banjo Method of 1886.
- Skeleton Dance
- A classic fingerstyle banjo duet with piano accompaniment by Norton Greenop, circa 1900
- Lilypond Snippets
- Miscellaneous useful tweaks, hacks, etc.
- Equinox Jig
- An original composition for classic fingerstyle banjo
- Harmony Banjo
- A craig's list score