This Website is Under Construction!
[ Home | Credits ]
Serge K. Keller
Please do not hack the Gibson.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GAT d--(+) s++:++ a+
C++(++++)$ UL++++@ P(+) L++(+)>+++ E- W+++$ N* o+ K w@$ !O M+>$ !V
PS++@ PE@ Y+(++) PGP
t+@ 5? X-@ R@ !tv b+++(++++)>$ !DI D--- G+
e* h--- r+++ y+++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK----
Elsewhere on the World Wide Web
- tilde.club/~almaren is a personal project of mine
- Slashdot is a news website. I go as ~citizenkeller there
- MetaFilter is a weblog specialized in cat scans. Search for me as ~citizenk there
- twttr is a newfangled sort of SMS service to communicate in small groups, but for the W3.
So new, in fact, that it still lies some 10 years into our future. My username there will be @citizenk.
- The World Wide Web Project offers a lot of pointers to other W3 content
- The Mosaic Communications Universe offers lots of informations about the World Wide Web. Be sure to check out their What's Cool! and What's New! (regularly updated) Web Pages!
- Lycos is a Web Search Engine and Portal, very useful!
- Excite is another Web Search Engine. You may remember it unde the name of Architext.
- Archie is a wonderful tool to search a loadful of FTP archives. And now you can use it from the World Wide Web too!
- Veronica allows you to search through thousands of Gopher servers
- To Hell With Bad Browsers is an article written by Jeffrey Zeldman, with some interesting ideas about how to best write Web Pages (I should try them out one day!).
It is so groundbreaking that we will have to wait 5 more years or so before being able to read it.
First published online: 30th of September, 2014.
Last updated: 3rd of October, 2014.
Please report problems or suggestions to email@example.com.
Thank you, ~ford, you mad, mad man...
Click for the [ Random page ]
Want to join the ring? Click here for
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!