How to create blog in 2020
There are many [blog posts] like it, but this one is mine. ©
Of course, you can take Hugo or Ghost. But why? Using minimal tools without bloat2 feels so refreshing!
- You write some markdown posts in multiple or even single file
- You take mustache templates and language of your choice to render markdown and generate some semantic HTML files
- You add Water.css to make pages look nice
- [Optional] If you want to be original, pick nice color palette
- You test things locally, using livereload
- You deploy (for free) your pages to surge.sh, netlify.com or Github pages
- [Optional] you set up Cloudflare to get free SSL and speed things up
- You buy one of these new silly domains
And we are online!
PS: don't forget that you can deploy your blog to Tilde as well