What I'm working on:
- Running TailScale on all my opnsense routers
- Trying to run my own DOQ server using AdGuard Home, via TailScale. It works but Android Private DNS does not recognize it.
- Migrate away from Debian to Alpine for simple containers
- Get jails properly running on FreeBSD, especially the networking part
- Get one firewall in front of Proxmox
- Read: How to ~tilde; a n00b's primer.
- Look into Surge. Static web publishing for Front-End Developers
- Look into ipe. Ipe is a drawing editor for creating figures in PDF format
- Look into Tectonic. Tectonic is a modernized, complete, self-contained TeX/LaTeX engine, powered by XeTeX and TeXLive.
- Look into Cockpit. Cockpit is a web-based graphical interface for servers
- Look into OpenTelemetry. OpenTelemetry is a collection of tools, APIs, and SDKs. Use it to instrument, generate, collect, and export telemetry data (metrics, logs, and traces) to help you analyze your software’s performance and behavior.
- Look into this way of running a jail in FreeBSD
- Look into Pure Bash Bible. A collection of pure bash alternatives to external processes.
- Look into Mermaid. diagrams and visualizations using text and code.
- Install Netbox
- Look into plotly chart studio
- Try out OPN-cli
- Read about byobu
Click for the [
Random page ]
Want to join the ring? Click here for