':.:':.:::. .,-:::::/ :::::::.. :::. .-:. ::-.
`;' `;;;`;; ,;;-'````' ;;;;``;;;; ;;`;; ';;. ;;;;'
,[[ '[[, [[[ [[[[[[/[[[,/[[[' ,[[ '[[, '[[,[[['
c$$$cc$$$c"$$c. "$$ $$$$$$c c$$$cc$$$c c$$"
888 888,`Y8bo,,,o88o888b "88bo,888 888,,8P"`
YMM ""` `'YMUP"YMMMMMM "W" YMM ""`mM"
Hi, this is Andrew G's tilde.club page.
I am making a journal here.
- NOT UPDATED ANYMORE! Most Prolific Tilde Writers, updated daily.
- NOT RUNNING ANYMORE: Once per hour the @tilde_fortune cron-bot now tweets a link to a site hosted on one of the new tildes in the tilde-galaxy.
See up-to-date list of tilde hosts here.
- UPDATE: Andrew's Curling Corner now live (but still under construction)
- I just added totallynuclear.club pages to the @tilde_fortune source db. So tweets linking to those pages should start showing up presently.
- @tilde_fortune twitter bot. It tweets `fortune -n 140 -s` UPDATE 2020.Feb.5: the tilde_fortune twitter bot is not running anymore. For quite a while it was tweeting out short excerpts from people's tilde club pages but I decided it was better to keep tilde within tilde.
and also pull quotes from tilde.club pages (SavePublishing-style) with links to those pages. Right now
the database only contains text from tilde.club pages but it will be easy to add other sites. Code is here.
- How to use port-forwarding for tilde.club internal IRC