~~~this is ~skk tilde.club page~~~~.
This Website is Under Construction!
Best viewed on a 640*480 monitor
[ Home | Links | Contact | Credits ]
Serge K. Keller
- Incende quod adorasti.
- Age quod agis!
- I'm a scientific and technical journalist, a freelance writer and translator, a graphic designer and desktop publisher, and a webmaster. In other words: I'm a web scientist, a wordsmith, a pixel craftsman and a printer of electrons.
- I'm also a former biologist and zoo keeper, and to this day I've kept a strong interest in natural sciences and remain a staunch, bearded Darwin groupie.
- In my free time, I sometimes direct amateur theatre plays or play on stage myself.
- I live in Fribourg (the Swiss one), a very nice bilingual city (French/German), but grew up in Origlio, a small village in the Italian-speaking region of Switzerland.
- If you wish to contact me, I can understand French, Italian, English and some German: your choice!
- Be sure to check out ~almaren for more astounding content!
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GAT d--(+) s++:++ a+
C++(++++)$ UL++++@ P(+) L++(+)>+++ E- W+++$ N* o+ K w@$ !O M+>$ !V
PS++@ PE@ Y+(++) PGP
t+@ 5? X-@ R@ !tv b+++(++++)>$ !DI D--- G+
e* h--- r+++ y+++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK----
First published online: 30th of September, 2014.
Copyright © 1994- Serge K. Keller. All Rights Reserved. Contact:
Last updated: 12th of October, 2014.
Previous versions: index007; index006; index005; index004; index003; index002; index001; index000
Thank you, ~ford, you mad, mad man...
Oh, sorry! That counter seems to be broken...
Try this other one for size, please:
Click for the [ Random page ]
Want to join the ring? Click here for info.
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!